Every year a local Christian church puts on a HUGE Easter egg hunt at the junior high school behind our house. This is our second and last year to go and the kids loved the event. They fill 15,000 eggs with candy and divide up the football field for the different age groups. Clay didn't understand what you were supposed to do so as I would help him put eggs in his basket he would proceed to take them out. I had to make him take some home.
The older kids were pretty serious with their hunt. Both Max and Mallory got so many eggs.
Look how stylish Mallory looked as she fell asleep in Clay's stroller after the hunt. I love how her legs are crossed with her cowgirl boots on.
Max and Mallory coloring Easter eggs.
Max, Mallory and Clay in their Easter masks that the Easter bunny brought.
1 comment:
A girl's gotta keep her style...even while she sleeps. :) AWESOME!
Post a Comment