Maxwell gave his first talk in primary on Sunday. He was asked to talk on how the temple blesses our family. We asked him what he thought about the temple and what he liked about it. We rephrased his responses to make a great talk.
"My Mom and Dad were sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple.
Because my Mom and Dad were sealed our family can be together forever.
The Temple is Jesus' house.
In temples we can do ordinances for people in the Spirit World
When I think about temples I feel good. I love the Temple.
I know Thomas S. Monson is a prophet and I am thankful that because
of the temple my family can be together forever.
I know Jesus loves us.
I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen".
3 comments:
So cute!!
way to go Maxwell!
What a great talk!
Post a Comment