Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweet Mallory's Birthday

Our little Mallory turned 1 years old on Sep. 4 and we had a pink princess party with family. We had a pink strawberry cake, pink decorations, pink presents and Mallory was in her favorite pink outfit with her pink bow in her hair which she insists on pulling it out for pictures. We love our sweet Mallory and love having her in our family.





Mallory was not a fan of the cake and only took a few bites before she starte putting a spell on the cake and throwing it on the floor. We all got a good kick out of her first time having cake.


Mallory received so many dollies/babies for her birthday and now she always has one in her grip wherever she goes. She gives them big hugs and kisses and swings them around until she lets go and says "uh-oh".


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

So sweet! That year went by FAST!

Kathleen Mangum said...

Happy Birthday Mallory!! I can't believe it. 1 already.

Scott and Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALLORY!!!! I was so off I thought her birthday was today on the 23rd sorry Her birthday card will be coming shortly. Love all the baby dolls

Rick said...

Happy Birthday Mallory! I can't believe she's already one.