Mallory Diane was born on Thursday the 4th of September at 4:03 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 20 inches long. She has lots of dark brown hair just like her older brother did when he was born. Pictures are coming soon.
Congrats. I am so happy for your family. Having one of each is great. I can't believe she was born close to her due date- I can still remember when you had Max and he was like a month early.
Yeah! I can't wait to meet her. When can we come over? :) Call anytime after your mom leaves when you need something. Or maybe I'll just take it upon myself to come see if you need anything.
9 comments:
Congratulations! Good work on getting both the boy and now a girl....some couples can't figure that out.
congrats from us
Congrats!!
Congrats! We hope mom and baby are doing well!
Congrats. I am so happy for your family. Having one of each is great. I can't believe she was born close to her due date- I can still remember when you had Max and he was like a month early.
Yeah! Can't wait to see the pictures and hear how it went! I hope you are feeling good and Max is loving his little sister!
Congrats! Marc sent out the pictures, and she's absolutely beautiful.
Yeah! I can't wait to meet her. When can we come over? :) Call anytime after your mom leaves when you need something. Or maybe I'll just take it upon myself to come see if you need anything.
Yay! We're so excited for you. Now come back and visit so we can see her!
Post a Comment