Here are a few pictures of Mallory. The first couple were taken this morning here at home and the last was taken at the hospital by my brother Marc. Max is loving having the baby home and always wanting to be near her and watch what she is doing. Jen and Mallory are both doing very well and recovering nicely.


11 comments:
So cute! We can't wait to meet her!!
Mallory is a little doll! So much beautiful dark hair that Jennifer could style it when leaving the hospital. She has long, slender, feminine fingers - and will certainly be a pianist! Matt has been a wonderfully patient and supportive husband and daddy - and is so good to get up in the night to help with the baby. Max is so helpful and is always willing to get diapers and blankets for his sister. They are a happy family!
She's so cute! We love the hair and her chubby little cheecks! We're glad to hear that everything went well. Max is going to be the best brother to Mallory...and we hope he teaches her the BYU cheer that he does, it's so freaking awesome. We can't wait to see you all, keep in touch. We love you!
Congratulations!!! She's beautiful..great job getting that smile on camera
We love you!! Congrats. We are so excited for some more girls in the family. I'm so glad that Lena won't be the only one in her age group. I think the Mangum girls might eventually catch up with the Mangum boys, hooray!
Kathleen
Look at that hair!! I'm jealous.
She's beautiful! I wish I was there so bad. Cael wanted to talk to Max on the phone today...we'll call again later this week. Hope you guys are getting sleep. Love ya!
I'm a little jealous your little one has arrived. Joshua should be making his debut anyday now?
I'd walk a few steps to come visit but I had a cold last weekend...can we come by soon? Adam asks if he can play with Max everyday. I hope things are going well and we'll come by to help out in a few days if you'd like. We need to stick together these next few months.
She is beautiful!!
All that hair! She looks just like Max did as a newborn!
Congrats on the new arrival, she is so beautiful!! I love the dark hair and chubby cheeks. I bet Max will be a great big brother, have fun!
Hey there! Emily from the Hingham Ward... Congrats! I think she looks like a Mangum! xoxo, Emily
Post a Comment