Well I enjoyed it! I hope Adam and Max can be best buds! I love the last part the most with Max playing his trumpet and then shouting..."Go-o Cougars!" :)
This is now Sara's FAVORITE video! Great job teaching hime the fight song. Sara loved that song when she was little and I haven't sung it in a while...we'll have to teach it to her.
That's awesome!! I'm sure Lena will teach Lena that this year. She already knows that "Dad see baseball" and "Go Papi". This football season will be...unforgettable.
Scott and I laughed so hard at Max's video. It took us a min. to figure out he was playing the BYU song. He is the cutest BYU fan ever! We miss you guys!! And cant wait for magnum # 2.
5 comments:
Well I enjoyed it! I hope Adam and Max can be best buds! I love the last part the most with Max playing his trumpet and then shouting..."Go-o Cougars!" :)
This is now Sara's FAVORITE video! Great job teaching hime the fight song. Sara loved that song when she was little and I haven't sung it in a while...we'll have to teach it to her.
That's awesome!! I'm sure Lena will teach Lena that this year. She already knows that "Dad see baseball" and "Go Papi". This football season will be...unforgettable.
Scott and I laughed so hard at Max's video. It took us a min. to figure out he was playing the BYU song. He is the cutest BYU fan ever! We miss you guys!! And cant wait for magnum # 2.
love the trumpet :) very cute guys!
Post a Comment