Sunday, September 16, 2007

Month of Fun

After taking the month off from work to party, Matt was not looking forward to going back but the day finally came. It is good to get back into a routine with him at work. I definitely get more done during the day and Max has gone back to taking his afternoon nap. Playing with Dad is more fun than taking a nap. We were able to do quite a lot during the last month.

Maxwell really enjoyed meeting Dora the Explorer at Kings Dominion amusement park in Richmond, VA. A few minutes later when we attempted to meet Spongebob Squarepants he got pretty scared and wouldn't go anywhere near him.




We spent most of the time riding on Maxwells rollercoasters and he loved all of them.
We were able to stay at a really nice historic resort near the park and enjoyed the time together
as a family.





5 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! Max is so big and so stinkin cute. I'm glad you had fun playing with Matt before he had to start work again. And yay for naps!

Ben Arkell said...

ah, the life of a secret agent man. Month long vacations. That's one nice perk. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Sam said...

I cannot believe how big Max is! It looks like you guys had fun, and I'm sure it is so nice to be back in a routine that involves Matt, even if he's at work.

Lisa K said...

I miss ya'll! When will you be back here for a visit?

Gina said...

I'll let Ben take a month off work anytime.