The first thing Gina said when she saw the picture was that you look like a Russian. You would fit right in if you were to ever go to the Ukraine again.
For the past 6 months, I actually believe Matt was living in a converted school bus that burns used cooking oil, hanging out with his old Woodstock buddies, finding a new friend in every brown bottle, and hitting any anti-war rally he could. My evidence? That photo. His "Iraq story" - while entertaining - wouldn't even hold up in a court of law. Welcome home, ya Hippie!
Hey Matt & Jenn- Now we can keep in touch better. I know it took me awhile to join the blogging clan. It sounds like you have a great month planned for your family, enjoy every minute of it. Welcome home Matt!
We are so proud of Matt's work and that he returned home in safety. The "before he shaved" photos were priceless! What an ordeal and we are so glad that you are reunited as a family. That was a huge test and a big price to pay - and we are glad it is over. It made us realize all of the sacrifices that are being made in Iraq.
15 comments:
The first thing Gina said when she saw the picture was that you look like a Russian. You would fit right in if you were to ever go to the Ukraine again.
Oh my gosh! Let's just say that I'm very glad he cut it. I can't wait to show that picture to Alex!
Wow, Matt welcome home. Personally I think the hair was a good look.
Sean
HOLY COW! I can't believe how different that makes him look! He reminds more and more of Jack Bauer the longer I know him. They both are my heroes!
Brent says he looks like the Unibomber. ;)
For the past 6 months, I actually believe Matt was living in a converted school bus that burns used cooking oil, hanging out with his old Woodstock buddies, finding a new friend in every brown bottle, and hitting any anti-war rally he could. My evidence? That photo. His "Iraq story" - while entertaining - wouldn't even hold up in a court of law. Welcome home, ya Hippie!
I think the Beard looked good, but then again ... I am kind of biased.
If you guys make it up to Boston during your month of vacation you have to give Sean or I a call so that we can all get together.
Welcome home!
Viva La Beard!
Rick
Grizzly Adams? Is that you?
It actually reminds me of when Sean came back with a beard when he was like 11, after that bike trip across the US of A.
That is so crazy! I cannot believe that hair. But welcome home, Matt!
Hey Matt & Jenn- Now we can keep in touch better. I know it took me awhile to join the blogging clan. It sounds like you have a great month planned for your family, enjoy every minute of it. Welcome home Matt!
What's up with that?! We're listed SECOND under your "friends" category.
We see how it is.
Matt you totally looked like every scary truck driver I have ever known in my life.
Maxwell looks a little confused in the skating picture. Like he's whispering "Hey Mom, Which one is my Dad?"
Welcome Home Matt
We are so proud of Matt's work and that he returned home in safety. The "before he shaved" photos were priceless! What an ordeal and we are so glad that you are reunited as a family. That was a huge test and a big price to pay - and we are glad it is over. It made us realize all of the sacrifices that are being made in Iraq.
Post a Comment