Sunday, July 15, 2007
Not Much Ado About Nothing!
The Virginia Mangums have not done anything exciting this past week. We signed up for the YMCA on Thursday and I have worked out twice already. Hopefully I can keep it up and get my moneys worth. Maxwell enjoys playing with the other kids whose moms are also working out. To let you all know of the countdown there are 26 days left until Matt returns home. We are really looking forward to his return and already have many plans for the first few days that he is home. The first thing he wants to do is take Max to Chuck-E-Cheese. We want to wish Marc and his crew good luck for the start of filming of their movie. We wish we could be there to be a part of the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Oh my gosh -- I can't believe you almost made it through Matt being gone. That is such a long time! I hope those 26 days pass quickly for you -- keep us posted!
I can't believe it's only 26 days! That is so exciting.
Also, thanks for the good luck wishes for the start of filming! It's really exciting, and it's nice to have everyone's support.
Are we bad parents for not having taken Brody to Chuck-E-Cheese yet? We've been avoiding that place like the plague. Maybe we'll have to do that one of these days.
You've been such a trooper with Matt gone- I hope these 25 days fly by quickly!
We hope Matt gets back safe and sound. We will keep him in our prayers.
Ben and Gina
Yeah, I'll definitely put more low-fat and low-cal recipes on there. I was excited about that lasagna recipe because I loved it and usually don't like lasagna at all. I can't wait for you for Matt to be home! Did that make any sense? =)
I'll make much ado about something...
I think Chuck-E-Cheese is a cesspool of childhood filth and snot. I don't appreciate my nephew being around little vectors of infection and disease.
I'll come save you Max!!! When we hang out I'll take you to fun sterile environments like a surgical suite or a semiconductor lab. It'll be rad!
Post a Comment