Sunday, July 8, 2007

Birthday Girl!

Today was my 27th birthday and I had a great time spending it with family. Thank goodness for Marc and Jenns family who live so close to us. If it wasn't for them I would have spent it alone with Maxwell who doesn't quite understand birthdays yet. He thought it was his birthday anyway which made it more fun. My mom and mother-in-law sent us packages and I had cake and presents and a yummy dinner over at Jenns house. Her kids love to celebrate birthdays. For my present they gave me a pair of fuzzy slippers to wear around the house to protect my toenails so no more of them come off. My toe is healing nicely though. Thank you to those of you who called me to wish me a Happy Birthday.

6 comments:

Sam said...

I am so glad you had a good birthday! Sorry our call got cut short-- I was in an area with no reception. But it was good to talk with you! (I bet this comment says I am Sam-- this is Courtney.) Anyway, happy birthday again!

Sam said...

oh good! it says it's both of us!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday! I love the slipper present - that is hilarious.

The Hokanson Family said...

Jen- It sounds like you had a great birthday! I wish we could have been with you to celebrate it...I'm a loser and still haven't mailed out your present. I will get it around to it as soon as this ward campout is over (Fri. and Sat.). As you can imagine I'm totally stressed out right now- all because I procrastinate!! I'll call ya!

Kate said...

Happy Birthday! Brent turns 29 today. :)

Nothing hurts worse than losing a toenail... OUCH!

Jewel Stratford said...

Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I hope this will be a wonderful year for you! You have been such a trooper and deserve so much happiness.