This is the morning of Christmas where the kids got to see the presents they received from Santa. Maxwell enjoyed his new DSi XL and Mallory loves her new Little People farm. We enjoyed a few servings of Monkey Bread from breakfast, which we had never had and the family LOVED it.
Grandma gave Mallory a baby that is almost as big as she is. She has to carry her around by her hair and drag her. The baby is the size of a 9 month old. I am afraid this is what we will see when her new baby brother comes. We will need to keep an eye on her. One of the presents that I was most excited to give Matt was a published book of 3 years of our blog. He loved it and so did the kids. It was a great way to relive all of our memories ever since I started the blog in 2007 while Matt was away to Iraq. I highly recommend it for all of you bloggers out there.
Maxwell and Dad playing with Maxwells new HexBugs. They are actually really fun as you can tell by Matts reaction as his hexbug won the fight.
Mallory and Max in their new Sunday clothes. Mallory's baby got a matching dress for church and Maxwell wearing his new suit.
1 comment:
Merry Christmas! Looks like a really nice time
Post a Comment