Wednesday, December 22, 2010


Visiting the Farm Museum in Sterling, VA one very cold and windy afternoon. The kids seem to enjoy themselves, but in my opinion it was not worth the $5 entry. It did kill an afternoon which I am grateful for.

I caught the children sitting like this on the couch one day watching TV. They weren't even prompted by us to do it. Once I got the camera out they got shy and sat apart so I had to make them redo the pose.

When a two year old wants to go to bed dressed like a princess, you let her right? Sometimes you have to pick your battles with little ones. This was just not a battle I wanted to pick. So this is how she woke up in the morning, dressed like a princess.

2 comments:

Bryce and Miranda said...

They are such cute kids. I can't wait when I have another baby to see the cute sibling interactions. That is so sweet to see them love each other so much. You are such a fun mom always giving them so many cool experiences.

Jeni said...

yes you always let your 2 year old dress like a princess to bed....she won't want to do it forever and it's so cute!