Thursday, April 9, 2009

New teeth and New hairdo!

Mallorys two bottom front teeth cut through the skin today. She is always wanting to eat the food that we have at dinner and Matt always tell her to grow some teeth and then we will share our food. Well now he has to live up to his promise.

Mallory has lost most of her beautiful dark brown hair that she was born with except for a nice patch on top. Also known as the "toupe" style. This is the style that I have chosen for her for now so that we can bring attention to the hair she still has left. I don't know if I should cut it off to match the rest of her hair or wait until the rest of her hair catches up with the toupe. For now we will do these cute pigtails that she gets a lot of comments on out in public.


3 comments:

Jewel Stratford said...

Oh! How Darling. I can't stand it! Please give her a big love and show her a photo of Gramma so that she won't be afraid of me next month. I hope she still loves to be rocked.

Aubrey said...

Keep the pony tails!!! The rest will come in so fast you won't even realize!

The Hokanson Family said...

I can't wait to kiss those cheeks! We're excited for you guys to get out here.