Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Three months old!
Our little Mallory isn't so little anymore. We love her chunky cheeks and especially her chunky legs. 

The day after Thanksgiving we put up the Christmas decorations. Maxwell loved to put the star on the tree even though it would fall off everytime. Matt had to rig it somehow to make it stay. We are excited to put up lights on the exterior of the house this year since this is our first year to have a house. This is the first year that Maxwell is really excited for Christmas. Every year he has to re-learn about gift giving and recieving. We had put a few wrapped presents under the tree already and he forgot that we wait until Christmas to open them. Once he saw them he lunged towards them grabbing the first one in sight and started opening it. He was very disappointed when we took it away from him. Once he remembered that we open them on Christmas Day he understood and said sorry. He told us that he just got very excited when he saw the presents. Still everyday he asks if he can open them. Maybe he doesn't understand it completely. As parents we are really excited for this Christmas because Max is so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my cuteness! I wish I was there to kiss them! "Love you guys!" (air quotes meant to be used out of context in honor of Max.) :)
Mallory is adorable. She definitely looks like a Mangum -- love the hair.
Oh my I can't believe how big she is already. I can't wait til we can come out there and visit you guys again. We are going home for Christmas are you? We will be out there to that temple again in January so hopefully it works to stay with you next month. Hope your Thanksgiving was good.
She is a adorable! I can't believe we haven't seen her yet. I'm trying to talk Scott into going out there...I'll let you know if it happens. Tell Max hi. We miss you guys!!!
She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment