
Here are some Halloween pictures and some from our day at Cox Farms Fall Festival last weekend. They were both alot of fun.

Can you tell this was the first time I had ever milked a cow? In fact, it was the first time that I have ever milked anything. Did you know that you can milk a cat? You can pretty much milk anything....

Max going down backwards down the slide at Cox Farms. They had a rule you had to slide on your bottom. So he had the courtesy to wait to turn around until after he was out of the chute.

The big pumpkin drop. An 85 foot drop to destruction. The coolest thing at Cox Farms.

Where the pumpkins drop and splat. One of the little pumpkin pieces slipped through the fence and hit Matt......where it really, really hurt. (I was doubled over in pain, Jen thought I was being dramatic until she saw the giant chunk of pumpkin goo....stuck to my pants!)

Max was very excited to milk the "New Jersey Cow". The farmer offered to let Max and Matt run the booth for a little while. They respectfully declined.

All night on Halloween people would open their doors and exclaim, "It's Superman!" Max felt obligated to inform them, "It's just a costume."

This is Max taking care of the cemetery in our front yard.

This is a silhouette of a cat. It is a miracle that Max and Matt both got through this with all ten fingers. Max kept trying to explain to Matt that it was Max's pumpkin and he should do the carving. I think we'll go with a more basic design next year.
4 comments:
I love Max's pose in his costume.
Jen, you are so sweet! Thanks for the invite but it's Q's b-day on Sunday so we are celebrating it on Saturday. He says if it were a team we we not going to beat, then he would consider changing birthday plans :) We need to get together soon though.
Adam had the best time Trick or Treating with Max. He couldn't stop talking about it the rest of the night and the following morning! I'm a bit jealous you were able to wittness the pumpkins splatting!
Cute pictures! Max looks so dang cute as Superman! Looks like you guys had a good Halloween!
Post a Comment