Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Election Results


Matt and I both voted yesterday in Virginia so it wasn't our fault that Virginia voted Obama. I was really excited to have my vote count for good in a swing state but there were just too many people out there that didn't agree with us. We were both very proud to have the opportunity to vote and Matt asked one of the election volunteers for a sign and the guy took off a huge sign from his car and taped it to Matts car. Matt drove around all day with signs all over his car. He says he only got a few handgestures from others. I am glad to hear that Prop 8 in CA looks like it will pass. For those who don't know what Prop 8 is, it is the ban on legal gay marriage that CA has put in place. The church has really been a strong supporter of this and it just shows how Satan is succeeding at taking over the family.

3 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

It's such a cool thing, voting. It's neat to know your voice can be heard...but like you said it's too bad everyone else is blind and thinks that Obama is the answer...I'm just sick about it. I love that Matt drove around with signs on his car.:)

Adam said...

Same here in Wisconsin -- part of the losing cause. So Matt, does that mean you work for Obama?

The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

Go Obama!! :P

...I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself! :) I hope we can still be good friends...