Following this picture Matt led us on a scenic (long) walk through downtown to the Foggy Bottom area for dinner and then the Metro back home. We really enjoyed having Miranda and Bryce here and hope that they can come down often to attend the temple and spend some time together. Max absolutely loved them! Monday afternoon we attended the Washington Nationals game and had some great seats. It got a little hot for me, the geniuses who designed the park put in a small eating area near the concessions in center field that is under the upper deck and remains in the shade. Max and I enjoyed our lunch there. When the game went into extra innings we moved over to some shadier seats as the crowd started to file out.
In spite of some of the severe weather over the past couple of days it has been relatively nice. Max and I got to go to the local pool and swim for a couple of afternooons. Max has been working out in anticipation of going shirtless at the pool. I think that is obvious when you see him flex!
+of+HPIM1092.jpg)
2 comments:
Max is so buff, how does he do it?
you guys really need to keep with the M names...
Matt Mangum
Max Mangum
Mallory Mangum
Just like the duggar family... you know that family that has 18 million kids that all start with the letter "J"
JK :)
But I did vote for Mallory
its a really really cute name
Post a Comment