Also thanks to all of those who have voted for the our little baby girls name. We were surprised to see Mallory take the lead after Avery was ahead for the first few votes. I am actually going to change the amount of days left. I would like to have a name chosen by the fourth of July so that at our Mangum family reunion in Boston we won't call the baby her, it and she. I would like to refer to her by her name. With Maxwell we didn't have the name until the hospital and it always made it awkward when we would talk about him pre-birth. So keep up the voting, you have a few weeks left.
We wanted to give a shout out to all of the father's that we know. We hope you have a very Happy Father's Day. Especially to our fathers Doug and Don. We wish we could be with you on this very special holiday. I also want to thank Matt and wish him a very happy fathers day. Our litte guy loves his dad so much and is sad when he is away at work or school or church. He really enjoys the time they get to spend together. Especially when they play sports, even though Max doesn't really play the sport right, Matt tries hard to play by Maxwells rules. They are Best Buds! We love you Matt!

3 comments:
Hey, do you remember me? Nikki Allred (Dopp). I found your blog. Your family is so cute. I've got a 10 month old named Avery, so I would have to vote for that for a girl. It's one of my favorite names ever. Hope all is well with you.
Max is so smart to be able to spell so well! Is he sad that "Sarah" isn't on the voting list?
Matt, you are such a great Daddy. Maxwell is quite an artist and I can see alot of letters in his drawing. He is a genius!
Post a Comment