Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jen Tags Matt

Well, I have never done a tag before. This time I am breaking down and doing it because Jen (or should I say Thren, see her post below) really threw down the gauntlet. So here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago: I was at BYU over a Summer Term and taking American Heritage and Communications 101. I was a Broadcast Journalism major. I spent most of my time in a great hiding place in the library that my sister in law Jenn had told me about. Nobody ever knew where I was and I studied in peace. I was also working at Zuka Juice with my sister.

What is on my to-do list for today? Write an essay on Truman's decision to drop the atomic bombs at the end of WWII (currently encountering writer's block which is why I am doing this right now), read alot, get ready for the campout this weekend, read for class Saturday morning, read some more

What are 3 bad habits of mine?
1. Burping at the dinner table
2. Cracking every joint in my body
3. Talking too much

3 Things You might not know about me:
1. learned Russian Sign Language on my mission
2. I keep my fingernails trimmed very short because it is the only way I can keep from biting them
3. I choose my seat on public transportation based on proximity to Emergency Escapes

Four Movies/TV shows I love:
1. The Office
2. Outrageous TV Moments
3. Batman Begins
4. College Football Gameday

Four Fun Books I Love:
1. The Bourne Series
2. The Looking Glass War
3. Truman
4. 1776

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Interpreter
2. Zuka Juice Maker (Fruit Smoothies)
3. Teaching/Research Asst.
4. Night Shift Custodian

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Massachusetts
2. Utah
3. Ukraine
4. Virginia

Five of My Favorite Foods:
1. Bacon Cheeseburgers
2. Jen's Chicken Alfredo in the Crock Pot
3. Combination of Cake and Ice Cream
4. Buffalo Wings
5. Diet Coke

3 comments:

Ben Arkell said...

I read 1776 too--well half of it, then I had to return it to the library. It had the makings of a great book.

Jewel Stratford said...

1776 is my favorite, also. We bought the CD's and listen to it on long trips. You have so many talents and interests, I never even knew about. You've been holding out on us. Next time you visit, I'll buy all the ingredients for Smoothies if you will make them!

Scott and Brittany said...

It was so good to see you guys when you came out at the begining of the summer.We miss you guys and cant wait for the arrival of your new baby girl. We love you guys!