Mallory Diane Mangum
Thanks to all who voted for Mangum Baby #2. It was a close race to the finish but Mallory really pulled through for us. We liked all of the names but Mallory always stood out as our favorite. So I am glad you all felt the same way. We would have had to go against the majority of votes. Even though Maxwell still thinks her name is going to be Sara, she may just have to have two names.
6 comments:
I am so happy because I think Mallory is the best name ever! I voted 2 or three times sorry if that spoiled the numbers :)
Awesome! Same initials as me!
Beautiful name! Looks like we may be neighbors soon...yeah! I love little baby girls. Can I babysit sometime? :)
Ha ha that is funny because when he was here the other day, he kept referring to her baby sara. He is too funny.
Mallory is a great name. I wouldn't be too concerned that Max is calling her Sara. Sara told people that my Matthew's name was Jesus when I was pregnant. She even started calling him Jesus Christ. We'd try to change it, but she was insistant. She accepted Matthew once he was born though.
I haven't checked your blog in a while...I don't know why...anyway, I didn't get a chance to vote, but I knew you guys were thinking about that one, and I really do like that name. It's really pretty, plus I will always love the double "M" in her and Maxwell's names. Love you guys, I'll call ya soon.
Post a Comment