Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!

We hope you are enjoying your Easter. I know Max is. We'll add a real Easter post later today.





It was also our 5 year Wedding Anniversary yesterday. We went to the Temple and out for dinner. I know you are all just as surprised as I am that Jen has managed to stick with me for 5 years. This just may work out after all. Seriously though, those of you who know me clearly realize that she is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me and I am lucky to have her.





5 comments:

also known as shell said...

Happy Anniversary Guys! The D.C. temple looks amazing. Also Happy Easter to you too? Are you guys planning on coming to Utah in the summer?

Jeff said...

I soooo lost the family pool. I was betting that Jennifer would leave you in 2005.

The Hokanson Family said...

Congrats you guys! That was so cute what Matt said about you Jen.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jewel Stratford said...

Matt, you are doing a great job updating your blog. It is the highlight of our week to log on. Happy Anniversary!!! and many, many more.