Jobs I've had: (in chronological order)
1. Mountain Fever (it use to be a pretty cool clothing store back in the 90's)
2. Anchor Blue (It used to be called Millers Outpost when I worked there but the same co.)
3. Zales Jewelers
4. EFY Counselor
5. Sundance Resort - General Store
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. 13 Going on 30
2. Girls Just Want To Have Fun
3. High School Musical and High School Musical 2 when it comes out.
4. The Holiday
Places I've lived:
1. Las Vegas, NV.
2. Barstow, CA.
3. St. George, UT
4. Provo, UT
5. Herndon, VA
Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. The Office
2. 24
3. News
4. Flip This House/Flip That House
5. Law and Order
Places I've been on Holiday:
1. Boston, MA
2. San Diego, CA
3. Virginia Beach/Norfolk/Williamsburg, VA
4. Orlando, FL
5. Outerbanks, NC (planned for Sep 1-7 2007)
Favorite Dishes:
1. Chicken Alfredo
2. Any and All Pizza
3. Steak
4. Lobster
Websites I visit:
1. Blogs
2. Bank website
3. Ikea
4. Hotmail
Places I'd rather be
1. Working out at the gym
2. Just being with my husband
3. Outer Banks, NC
4. On vacation with my family
People I'm tagging: I guess this means that you are supposed to do it on your blog.
1. Courtney
2. Lisa
3. Becky
4. Kate
3 comments:
Good Job Jen! You and Katie are the only ones that have followed through. It was fun to read...it was fun to remember some of those things about you. Take some pictures of you guys when Matt gets home. I'm so excited for you!
What day does Matt come back? Joe and I were talking about him the other day and we're excited that he's coming home!!
What recipes have you tried? And what cookbook are you using? Some healthy recipes can be really bland in my opinion, I can send you some more flavorful ones if you'd like! And yes, I made that ravioli for ya'll earlier this year. It's my fave!
Post a Comment