Monday, May 7, 2007


Max is getting bigger every day. Here he looks more like a 3 or 4 year old. We go shopping a lot to make the days more exciting and we found this outdoor mall with a huge fountain and Max loved to throw money in it. I tried to teach him that you make a wish when you throw the money but he didn't care about that he just wanted to chuck the money in as hard as he can.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Jen, I'm so glad you started this! I can't believe how big Max is now -- he's adorable. We'll have to get the kids together whenever you are out here next. We'd love to see you!

Kate said...

Max does look so grown up! I can't believe our "babies" are almost 2 1/2!

Jewel Stratford said...

I love seeing photos of your family and it helps me feel like I am there, too. Max is getting to be such a fine young man - and learning so many things. His outgoing nature is a reflection of the love and acceptance that abounds in your family. Good work!