Friday, April 27, 2007

Welcome Family and Friends!

Family and Friends~
We have just jumped onto the bandwagon of blogs. Everyone is doing it so I figured I would follow the crowd. We hope you like what you see and want you to return to see the wonderful adventures of Jen and Max in historic Virginia. We are having a great time together and trying new things everyday to keep ourselves entertained. In a few days Matt will have reached his half way point and we are looking forward to his return. We love you and hope you are all well! We will see some of you soon! Love, Jen and Max

4 comments:

The Hokanson Family said...

Hey Jen, Your blog looks awesome, I like the colors you've chosen. And that pic of Max is sooo cute. I'll talk to ya soon.

Unknown said...

Didn't think you and Holly were techy enough to make your own blogs. I figured if it ever happened it's because I'd have to do it for you. Nice to know your brother is no longer needed in your internet adventures. Boo hoo hoo.

Ben Arkell said...

Nice to hear from you guys. Matt, I hope you are safe and can come home soon!

Jewel Stratford said...

Wunderbar! Ausgezeichnet! and all that jazz. We are so proud of you and your internet savvy! I love the format and the background graphics! Good work. I love it! See you very soon. Love, Mom