Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Other March Activities

Maxwell joined an indoor soccer league and had a great time.  It wasn't a real competitive league. It was to just learn the basics and have a good time.  In the pic below he is the one the middle, white shirt running for the ball.
 
This was his last game and he was so tired. He was the only one on the team that liked being goalie.  He played goalie every game and spent a little time on the field.  He was so good at blocking goals and even better at drop kicking the ball.  He could kick it all the way to the other side of the field.  No one else on his team could do that.
 
 I have always wanted to have a girl in my family so that I could do French braids in her hair.  I haven't had a lot of experience with French braids but I think my first one turned out ok.  When I was little my mom would put my hair in braids before bed and then when I woke up we would take them out and have curly hair.  Mallory loves to sleep in braids and have curly hair for school and church.




 Clay is such a goofy kid and dresses up in all sorts of ways.  Here he is sporting a cowboy hat, a pink purse, a princess wand and a diaper.


No comments: