Halloween was very cold this year so we had a trick-or-treating event inside the business building at Purdue and then participated in our ward's trunk or treat. It was nice that we kept it low key this year.
Mallory our pretty snow white. I made the head band that day.
Maxwell our ninja. No, I didn't make anything on his costume, although I did have to repair his nunchucks over and over again.
This is how Clayton hangs out on the stairs. I love how perfect he fits. You have to keep your eye out or else you just might step on him. One of these days he will get to tall for the stairs.
This a blast from the past but I found some old photos from Thanksgiving 2008 and I wanted to add them into my scrapbook. These were taken at Marc and Jenn's house in Ashburn, Virginia. Mallory was just 2 months old and such a cutie. The other cousins are David, Amanda, Myles, and Colin. Amanda enjoyed carrying Mallory around.



No comments:
Post a Comment