Grandma took us to a river where the kids were able to throw rocks.
We spent a lot of time in the backyard and the kids loved the sandbox.
Mallory's cousin Ava organized a dance clinic for the girl cousins. Shelby, Ava and Mallory are such cute cousins and all love to dance.
My kids have been asking to do a lemonade stand for a long time and since my sisters kids are pros they had to teach my kids how to manage a lemonade stand. I think we made a total of $.60. They were proud of themselves.
We celebrated my dads birthday and father's day at Holly's house. Living so far away it is such a treat when I can make a visit during a family event. It is hard to not be there for birthdays and holidays.
My Dad and the 4 girl granddaughters.
My dad and ALL of his grandchildren (and the three moms).
The Hokansons have a trampoline and the kids played with the hose for hours. They get to do such fun activities when we go to Utah.
We met my Grandpa Beardall at a park in Orem with a few of my cousins who I miss dearly. I was able to see Lisa and Miranda and their kids. It is fun to see Grandpa around 10 of his 18 great grandkids. He has always been such a fun grandpa.

1 comment:
your summer looked so fun! especially Utah & seeing family!
enjoy Indiana!
Post a Comment