Friday, May 13, 2011

1K and 1 Month



Matt and Max ran a 1K race and the elementary school last week. It was the first race for Max and he seemed to enjoy it. He is already asking to run a 5K. I think we need a bit more training until the 5K. Matt enjoyed running alongside Max and looks forward to running more with him. It made me want to start running again.



We took Clayton in for his 1 month check-up and he is growing fast. He is already over 10 lbs and really tall/long. He is 95% for height and 50% for weight. I am so pleased with his growth and the nurses and doctor kept saying how perfect and healthy he looks.


Mallory LOVES to kiss her "baby bubba" or "Tay" as she calls him. Here is a cute moment between two of my beautiful children.


Mallory has becoming such a beautiful girl! No more toddler left in her. Her hair becomes the center of attention wherever we go. This girl has some naturally curly long brown hair. We love her even when she is sassy! Right Matt?

1 comment:

natalie said...

I just got your comment on my blog. I am SO sorry for not calling you back. I would love to catch up and get the families together! I will call you this week!