April 11, 2011, 8 lbs, 20.5 in.
Many people post their labor stories on their blog. I won't tell you any details unless you ask but I will sum it up in a few words: Easy, Enjoyable, and Fast! I was so excited to see that Clayton looks so much like me. I will have to post some comparison pictures of me and Clayton as babies. He was the largest of the three and so far the happiest and most content of the three.
We all love our little Clayton!
4 comments:
Welcome to the family Clayton! He is beautiful. Love the proud big sister smile! And you are amazing Jen! We love you guys!
He is so perfect!! He does look so much like you Jen. It's not fair that your before baby and post baby pictures look about the same. You look amazing. Congrats! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Cute family.
He is soooo cute! Can't wait to see him for real! So glad it went well.
congratulations!!!! He's perfect! I'm glad your labor and delivery went so well.
Post a Comment