Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kindergarten Play and Family Bowling Time

The kindergarteners in Maxwell's school put on a history lesson for all the families. Each child was given a notable american and had to recite 5 lines each about their lives. Max was chosen to be George Washington, the best and most notable american if you ask me. He memorized his lines with ease and said them perfectly. We were very proud of our boy!


Following the play we attended a family picnic in their classroom and had delicious ham and cheese sandwiches.

After Maxwell's school play we still had a whole day left. We met up with our church playgroup at the park while Max finished his school day. Matt has never attended playgroup, come to think of it, no man has ever attended our playgroup. Mallory loved having her dad around to help and I loved just sitting there.

After picking up Max at the bus stop we decided to make the most of the day and went bowling. The last time I went bowling was 6 1/2 years ago when I was 7 months pregnant with Maxwell. This time I am 8 months pregnant. I must have a groove going while I am pregnant because I was the only one that broke 100 points in the family. Matt got a good kick out of watching me bowl. We had a great time and the kids want to go back. We will definitely be doing more bowling in our family.

Look at Matt's perfect form. Too bad it didn't help him win!

Mallory loved pushing the ball down the ramp.


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

We love bowling in our family too! We go at least once a month. Such a fun family activity.

Jeni said...

fun!