



Here are the first pictures taken of our little boy who will be born in April. We are so blessed that he is healthy and our family is so excited to hug and kiss him :) The baby had his feet crossed at one point during the ultrasound and I thought it was so cute. Matt says he is giving a #1 sign with his hand in the 3D picture to show his support for the BYU Cougars!
6 comments:
Yahoo!! I might be a little late to find out but I didn't even know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you guys. What a blessing that you have a healthy little boy on his way. He is very lucky to be joining your family. Those pictures are really cute. Congrats!
We wanted to wait to announce the pregnancy until we found out if it was a boy or a girl. We thought it would make the time go faster. Hopefully it works.
So excited for you guys to add another boy to the Mangum crew! Love the cute pictures, especially the adorable feet!
I had no idea you were even pregnant until yesterday! Congrats! Another boy! Very exciting! Hopefully you will be able to make it to Ruth's on the 18th because we would love to see you and catch up!
Congratulations guys! We are so happy for you!
I love the #1 pose!
Post a Comment